Sunday, July 8, 2007

A Week of Blogs!

It has been a whole WEEK since I posted anything! Bear with me. :o) I am on a mission to organize my time more effectively. Summer tends to put my family in a whirlwind and chaos reigns sometimes for weeks at a time. Well, I have had enough. Time to roll up my sleeves and get some much needed structure.
With that in mind, I am taking part in Keeping the Home's Homekeeping Binder University (HBU)! (You can find more information about this at www.keepingthehome.com) Right now I am still fine tuning my morning routine, but am going to put my afternoon routine in place this week. Posting to my blog is included in my afternoon routine, so you will be able to gauge how well I am keeping on track by whether there is a new blog everyday this coming week. :o)
I hope that you all have had an excellent and instructive Lord's Day. I was blessed with wonderful Bible teaching today as well as sweet fellowship with my family.

No comments: